How to enroll your non-Medicare Spouse into Sharp Direct Advantage


If you are a Medicare-eligible retiree and wish to enroll your non-Medicare spouse into Sharp, all you need to do is complete two forms: the Sharp Direct Advantage enrollment form and the Sharp non-Medicare enrollment form.   

Both enrollment forms should be submitted at the same time and you should make a note on the top of the Sharp non-Medicare enrollment form that this form is for a non-Medicare spouse and list the name of the Medicare eligible retiree on top of the form. 

These forms can be emailed to , faxed (619) 431.3078, mailed or dropped off to the SDPEBA office, 9620 Chesapeake Drive, Ste 104, San Diego, CA 92123.

If you have any questions please contact SDPEBA by email or phone 888.315.8027

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.