How do I cancel my dental coverage?


To cancel you dental coverage, Active or Retiree you can simply complete the Enrollment Form mark "No Dental" on the form (You do not need to mark any other plans unless you are also making changes to those plans). Then return it to the SDPEBA office.

You may also send in a document that states you want to cancel your dental, and include your signature. 

NOTE - You may only cancel your dental plan during open enrollment as these are benefit year contracts.  You may also cancel or add, within 30 days, if you have a qualifying event like marriage, death, gain of coverage.  For more information please contact the SDPEBA Help Line at 888-315-8027 or email us at


0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.