MetLife does not send ID cards for PPO as you do not need one to see a dentist or access services. However, if you would like an ID card you may print one out. To do so you will need to first create an account on the MetLife website.
- Go to https://mybenefits.metlife.com
- In the “MetLife Benefits Login” box, enter “SDPEBA” and click Next
- If you have already created an account, enter your Username (email) and Password and click LOG IN. Continue to step 5
- If you have not created an account, click CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Enter your information and click NEXT
- Create a password, security questions, and agree to the terms, then click NEXT
- Click NEXT
- Click GO TO MYACCOUNTS
- Under ID cards, Click PRINT
Note: You may come across sections in this process that refer to San Diego Municipal Employee Association. If you are not associated with MEA please ignore and continue with the outlined process.