**This information is for City Employees only**
Although SDPEBA strives to provide top-notch customer service to our clients and participants, there are some areas that we are not able to assist to the extent that we would like. If you need assistance with any of the items listed below, please contact Risk Managements’ Employee Benefits division via email at Benefits@sandiego.gov or call them at (619) 236-5924 :
- If you need help navigating the Benefits portal in SAP/OneSD to complete your enrollment.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding FBP Credits, premium deductions, and/or Savings contributions from your paycheck.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Flexible Benefits plans listed below:
- Kaiser Permanente
- Delta Dental
- COSD VSP
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (also referred to as Portable Term Life)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (WageWorks)
- 401k Flex
- If you need to make changes to your enrollment outside of Open Enrollment due to experiencing a Qualifying Event. (I.e. marriage, new child/adoption, gain/loss of coverage, et cetera)
- If you have any Employee Savings questions or concerns such as:
- Mandatory Defined Contribution plans (SPSP-H, 401(a), and SPSP)
- Voluntary Defined Contribution plans (401(k), 457(b) Deferred Compensation)
- RMT- Retiree Medical Trust
- Post-Employment Health Benefits while still actively employed. (Option C only)
- For Option A or B contact SDCERS
Civic Center Plaza
1200 Third Ave, Suite 1000
San Diego, CA 92101
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.