If you signed up for the MetLife HMO Plan, you must select an in-network provider that will be your primary dentist.
To Select a Provider:
- Go to https://www.metlife.com/insurance/dental-insurance/
- Scroll down to "Find a Dentist"
- Enter your zip code or City, State
- Select Dental HMO/Managed Care. Click submit
- Select MET100 and Click GO
- Choose 2 dentists, a primary and secondary in case the primary isn't accepting new patients.
- Contact SDPEBA and provide them with the Dental Office ID Numbers
Within the next 10 days MetLife will send you your ID card and you'll be able to start receiving dental care!
For more on your MetLife Dental plan, click here!
Didn’t answer your question? Click here to head to our main support page. There you can search for more answer or pose a question to our staff.
You can also email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-315-8027!